Find Relief for Your Toothache
Having a tooth pulled may not be pleasant, but it’s often necessary–either to make way for a permanent tooth, or when a tooth becomes infected, decayed, or otherwise jeopardizes your health. Here are few reasons that an extraction might be necessary:
- Decay has reached deep into the tooth
- Infection has destroyed a large portion of the tooth or the surrounding bone
- There isn’t enough room for all the teeth in your mouth
- Extra teeth block other teeth from coming in
- Baby teeth don’t fall out in time for the permanent teeth to come in
- People getting braces or other orthodontic treatment may need teeth extracted to create room for the teeth that will be moved into place.
- Wisdom Teeth also called third molars, are often extracted either before or after they come in during the late teens or early 20s.